OCCA works with educators, parents and most importantly Ontario Youth to match new skills, talents and ambitions with the limitless opportunities of a career in construction.
Funded by 17 construction employer organizations and, OCCA is dedicated to introducing Ontario high school students to meaningful and rewarding careers in the construction trades and professions. Construction has become a first-choice career path and OCCA exists to help young people find and navigate their own paths to a great future.
Providing youth with insight into the construction industry and the many career opportunities that it provides, through knowledge and resources.
- Provide support and resources to youth entering the construction industry.
- Help youth to advance their careers in construction through experience and education.
- Maintain solid partnerships with Associations who promote construction Careers.
- Created by 17 construction employer associations and unions.
- Dedicated to promoting career opportunities in the construction industry.
- Increasing public and government support to provide funding to increase the Civil Construction workforce.